The fasting month of Ramadan appears during the ninth month of the Islamic calendar year. Fasting can be done in a better way, if we look after our overall health and be able to perform prayers as well as perform our tasks. The fasting period of Ramadan starts with the daybreak and concludes at sundown, so, the time may differ from time of year.
Food For Ramadan In Summer
During the summer season, water reduction occurs within the body as a result of perspiration which in turn raises our water need. To get over this kind of reduction we have to require excess amount of water along with fresh juices. Therefore, when Ramadan comes in summer season, we have to give more attention to our diet to keep fit and offer all the prayers. Here I am going to advise you that what sort of foodstuff you should take within the Summer Ramadan to stay healthy and balanced just like you had been before.
- Take Slow-Digest MealsIt is recommended to add slow-digest food items to our Ramadan dishes for instance; grains, pulses, foods with high fiber content, etc. These types of foods generally require much longer time to process in stomach and your stomach remains full for hours. It is better to take these foods at suhur to ensure your strength level retain for longer time period.
- Take Balanced Amount Of Water And FoodWhen fasting ends we all want to drink more than one glass of juice or water. Even so, it doesn’t propose to drink plenty of juices at the moment without taking any chewable food after an extensive fasting interval. Hence, it is necessary take balanced amount of food with water or juices.
- Use Fruits And VeggiesWe need to incorporate these kinds of foodstuff in our Iftar food that will restore our energy quickly. Fruits give immediate power to the entire body so we should take fresh fruits in every iftar meal. You can use fruit and vegetables in both forms either raw or cooked food. The best examples of these foods are salads, fruit chaat, fruit cobbler, puddings, triffles, and so on..
- Utilize Dairy FoodDairy foods are encouraged to include during the 30 days of Ramadan. These foodstuffs keep us safe from a variety of health conditions associated with stomach. Certain foods for instance natural yogurt, whole milk, custard, pudding, etc. must be added in your Suhur meal.
- Add Dates In Your DietDates might be the best supply of having vital nutrition. Using dates throughout Ramdan is certainly our Sunnah, for this reason, it should be contained in both of your Ramadan Meal; Suhur and Iftar.
High-Calorie Foods To Avoid During Ramadan
Typically high-calorie foodstuff tastes better and they are difficult to avoid. You should use substitute for high-calorie ingredients and use better cooking procedure to make the tasty reduced calorie food items. Here is given some techniques for creating delicious healthy food:
- Stop using deep-fried items, instead of it, use baking or simply grilling method for cooking.
- Don’t take curries having excess oil; besides grill or sear the meat or vegetables on your own grilling griddle.
- Use basic tortillas or even breads that are gluten free.