A lot of people spend hours at the gym but then go out and eat all the wrong things. The body is like a machine, if you don’t put the right kind of fuel into it, it won’t work properly. In physical terms, you’re looking at weight gain and bad health, apart from other problems.
The right thing to do is to make sure you eat mostly healthy foods. I’m not saying you can’t let go and enjoy yourself once in awhile, but if you stick with health food, you will be lean and look great. It’s as simple as that.
Here are 5 healthy foods you need to eat to be thin and look great
1. Pumpkin and pumpkin seeds – Pumpkin seeds are filled with magnesium and pumpkin itself is a high satiety food, meaning that if fills you up with very little calories helping you to avoid overeating. It also contains vitamin A and is high on fiber which is good for the digestive system.
2. Sardines – These fish are a wonderful and healthy food for you to eat. They are full of Omega-3 and calcium and are also rich in other substances like Iron, zinc, and vitamin B. Make sure to avoid eating salted sardines, eat them in their own oil or in olive oil instead.
3. Green teas – Drinking tea can be very healthy. Green teas are rich in antioxidants which can help delay the aging process. Green Tea shouldn’t be drunk with sugar as it’s fattening. Try some wild honey instead.
4. Sweet potatoes – Loaded with Vitamin C, rich in Fiber and potassium, Sweet potatoes are a healthy food item and one which children and adults like so you can and should make them part of your family’s menu.
5. Brown rice – White rice is much less healthy than the natural brown rice which is full of Vitamin E and B-6, copper and zinc, and also fills you up for a long time and so helps reduce hunger.
Eating these 5 foods will help you lose weight more easily and will also help you feel better overall. Enjoy.