With a proper exercise plan and good diet, anyone can achieve weight loss. However, if you want to accelerate your weight loss, try out these metabolism boosting and healthy food. These foods are easy to work into your daily diets!
1. Apples – Apples are fiber right and they force your body to burn off more calories by digesting it. They also help to keep you full for a longer period of time.
2. Beans – Beans are not only rich in fibre, but also in protein. The protein provides for muscle creation and repair after your workouts.
3. Broccoli – Broccoli is rich is calcium, easy to cook, and great tasting. It is also a negative calorie food, which burns more calories digesting it than the amount of calories it contains.
4. Chilli and Pepper – Spicy stuff like chilli and peppers cause your internal body temperature to rise, increasing metabolism.
5. Grapefruit – Grapefruits are sour, but tasty. Studies show that grapefruits have a great impact on your insulin levels, and they cause fat not to be stored by your system, but burned.
6. Oatmeal – Great for starting the day and very easy to prepare, oatmeal is an excellent high fibre source.
7. Salmon – Salmon is a great source of Omega 3 which is a wonder, known to increase immunity, create better brain health, prevent cardiovascular diseases, and even prevent cancer.
8. Soup – Having a nice bowl of healthy clear soup before a meal causes you to feel full, and thereby eating less during the actual meal.
9. Water – Water is the most magical liquid in the universe. It is the only substance in the world that your body does not have to “process” before allowing into your system. Having 8 to 10 glasses of clear water is essential not only for weight loss, but for good health.
Start eating (and drinking) these healthy foods as part of your diet today. Consistently done, and coupled with a proper exercise regime, you are guaranteed to take inches off your waist!